5.02.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...

5 comments:
One of the most inspiring and well painted and thought out armies I have seen in a long time, certainly the best army I've seen in years actually put to a table top.
Oh a James Wappel whole army..i`m jealous only to see you played against that piece of art. I have a Wappelicious painted Eldrad Ulthran. Is so beautiful i simply don`t have the guts to play it anymore and sitting in my display cabinet.
Niraco
Wow! Fantastic to say the least'
I think I would be too distracted to play!!
Sounds like you had a great time this year!
Post a Comment