Seriously, I've got five projects going right now. The airbrush is making them workable, but it was time to reorganize the ol' game room to accommodate the new assembly line outlook.
5.18.2012
Cleaning and Organizing the Assembly Line
I'm late, I'm late! Too much to dooooo..!
Seriously, I've got five projects going right now. The airbrush is making them workable, but it was time to reorganize the ol' game room to accommodate the new assembly line outlook.
Seriously, I've got five projects going right now. The airbrush is making them workable, but it was time to reorganize the ol' game room to accommodate the new assembly line outlook.
Labels:
Afternoon Quickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...
2 comments:
I hate you on so many levels atm. My srea is a mess. Everytime I clean it, it seems to regrow the piles everywhere.
I wish I were half that organised...
Post a Comment