Ha ha ha! No, honest - it was a joke! See, I deliberately misspelled a word I saw misspelled in the article... no, really!!
Yup, that was it. Honest.
What do you mean, "Thou doth protest too much?"
A simple wink would have gone farther to convince Ye Ol' Blogosphere the choice was deliberate and not a gut-wrenching 'DOH!' Therein lies the art of lying convincingly!
7.24.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...
No comments:
Post a Comment