...doesn't mean a thing to me.
(Really?)
Really.
Yeah, this was an evil trick.
You saw the High Elf image...
...then saw the rather leading title...
...promising some brand new 'High Elf image' that, for whatever reason, 1) I have and 2) you haven't seen.
When all I really wanted was to drop a quick picture about the army I'm working on for Wargames Con.
I'm putting together a Khorne Daemonic List for Wargames Con.
That's all I wanted to say. That's it - nothing doing 'round here!
4.28.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...

No comments:
Post a Comment