11.26.2012
Chaos Daemon Prince of Nurgle: Quickie Post
I finished the Nurgle Daemon Prince for Tim That Can's commission. This bad boy is a whopping WS 9... take that, Marines! I'll admit, I fought the impulse to snap this dude's sword off and replace it with a Black Mace.
Labels:
Chaos Space Marines,
Commission Painting,
Painting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So this week's Terrible Tuesday article covered spray paints, with next's week's planned to move on to air brushing. Admit...
-
I had my first experience with running a tournament this last Saturday. In brief, our local TO wasn't available and it looked like the ...
-
Okay, I'm not the best painter in the world, but I'm fast and I get decent results. I'm taking a chance that maybe some of you ...
-
Okay, okay! Skyrim isn't the only thing keeping me from blogging duties. It isn't even the biggest reason. Work has been particu...
3 comments:
Looks sexy as hell (in a rotten, nurgle way). The blue is a good contrast, keep up the good work.
Thank you sir!
Love it! The colors are just perfect- particularly the Daemon's face.
Post a Comment