Happy Terrible Tuesday! This week's Bell article is:
Brent: Deathstars in Warhammer 40K
Which, naturally enough, deals with deathstar units in Warhammer 40K. And... that's about as wordy as I can be, today. I'm off to work, but I'll leave you with some pictures from tournaments past...
(That's it? That's all he does today?)
3.20.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...



No comments:
Post a Comment