I did a (I thought) nifty tutorial on Bell yesterday, but perhaps the coolest part was a link dumped in the comments by one BrassScorpion, a Dakka Dakka, er... dude.
Dakka-Dude?
Some I'm stealing it to pass on to you!
All it takes is some creativity! Notice those were the Black Reach Terminators and Marines making up the bulk of the army?
Awesome stuff!
9.07.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So this week's Terrible Tuesday article covered spray paints, with next's week's planned to move on to air brushing. Admit...
-
I had my first experience with running a tournament this last Saturday. In brief, our local TO wasn't available and it looked like the ...
-
Okay, I'm not the best painter in the world, but I'm fast and I get decent results. I'm taking a chance that maybe some of you ...
-
Okay, okay! Skyrim isn't the only thing keeping me from blogging duties. It isn't even the biggest reason. Work has been particu...






2 comments:
I really like the use of the Black Reach captain there..very cool
isn't it 'dakkaite,' or sumpthin'?
Post a Comment