So here's the Brotherhood... but I no sooner finish than I'm back at it. This army is fun, but it doesn't have the necessary streamlining to compete at the highest levels. I need more options! My plan is to fill out the Grey Hunters to full 10-strong squads, then add more! More mech, more Troops, Thunder Wolves, and so on.
Hard Boyz is around the corner - I've got 500 more points to fill, minimum.
7.29.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...
1 comment:
Its an American television drama series created by Blake Masters about the intertwining lives of the Irish-American Caffee brothers.
Post a Comment