On Blogging Part VIII on Blood of Kittens today highlights the work of Rupert, a talented speed-painter from the United Kingdom. I wasn't able to use this picture due to its size so I saved it to show off here. Make sure you check out the article and drop a comment.
10.15.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...

4 comments:
I like the look, but I feel that the purity seals on the top of the tank are facing the wrong way- seems like they'd blow behind the raider when it's moving, not forwards.
All going in my file of references to steal (er-borrow liberally!) from when I start painting my BT army. Fabulous.
Lol, looks good. Lately I've been working on my blending rather than just do line highlights, and when I looked at this tank, I realized that with black, there isn't really an option to blend that wouldn't look ridiculous.
That being said, the line highlights are thin and noticable enough here that it makes the tank look great. Sometimes all you need are line highlights!
His wolves are even better, and painted in the same manner.
Post a Comment