...comfortably holds six Assault Marines with Jump Packs as it makes the Galaxy safe for cyclonic hand-vacuum technology.
(Okay, maybe they had to lay down to do it - but can your Wave Serpent do that, Gauthic?)
...
(What do you mean, "You wouldn't want to?")
5.09.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"If there is one thing we here at Privateer Press pride ourselves on, it's listening to our audience. You guys and gals have been d...
-
I've been working on a 1500 point Blood Angels army, but I needed something to try my new weathering tools out on, so I took this old Ch...
-
...for BoLSCon 2010. This is literally the best army I can create right now. I hope you dig it. EDIT: Yes, it's a Footdar. That...
-
So, following up on the Eldar post yesterday, here's a few thoughts on Fire Dragons... what's not to love? Okay, it's pretty s...
2 comments:
Typical emo bloody space vampire, always on his back. ;)
His legs are spread too I bet.
Post a Comment