|"We'll be there!" (No they won't.)|
So why the heck aren't you coming? For all you dudes (and the lone dudette and random Unicorn) from the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex...
...or Abiliene, or Amarillo...
...or even Oklahoma - c'mon already, it's a tournament! Whip it out and fight already!
From the Feast of Blades site:
- Qualifiers will be played at 1999+1 points. (no 2 FOC)- Qualifiers will be played "by the book!" with the following exceptions belowSo this Saturday's Feast of Blades Invitational at Galaxy Books and Comics in Wichita Falls, Texas still has open spots... but understand, today is the deadline for sending in your list and getting the discount price of 10 dollars admission! Late entries or door registration will be 15 bucks - don't pay half again as much, register now!
- Qualifiers will NOT be using "mysterious terrain" rules.
- Qualifiers will NOT be using "Archotech artifacts" rules (p 106)
- Qualifiers will NOT be using "unique terrain" rules (p. 107)
- Qualifiers will NOT be using "Warlord Traits" rules
- Qualifiers will NOT be using "Mysterious Objectives"
Feast of Blades: Saturday August 4, 2012
Registration starts at 9:30 am
Game time starts at 10:00 am
Painting points applied to event.
All players must turn in army list two days before tournament date to reserve your spot in the tournament.
Send all list to: email@example.com.
Lists turned in on time will be billed the $10.00 entry fee.
Army list turned in after the deadline will not be guaranteed a spot in the tournament for spots are limited to 16 spots.
Lists not turned in on time will be billed $15.00 to enter.
All players must have a copy of their army list.
All players must have a copy of the army codex you are playing.
All players must have their own copy of the rule book, NO PDF.
All armies must be represented with what they are equipped with.
To obtain painting/base bonus army must have at least three colors in appropriate locations.(if applied)
All army list must have on them: Player Name, What Army You are Playing, e-mail address.
All winnings must be used up 30 days after end of event or you for-fit your prize winnings.
Can not use tournament winnings to pay for other events.
C'mon - get it into gear! Send your army list via pdf or chicken scratch to INFO (at) GALAXYCOMICS (dot) NET! Feel free to cc me at Brent (at) StrictlyAverage (dot) Com, as insurance.